Saturday 8 October 2011

Hey guys

I was on Deanz Blog, and I noticed he posted:

Club Penguin Halloween Sneak Peek

Hey guys. I guess Club Penguin is getting ready for halloween just like us.
I’ve been looking at their youtube channel, and i’ve found some sneak peek’s of this years halloween party. Here they are.
WOW, glowing ghosts. Now i’m really excited for halloween.
It look’s amazing. Comment below if you can’t wait for halloween.
___________________________________________
I didnt belive him, so i went to cp's Youtube, and zoomed out BAM, I SAW IT:


Could this be what the ghost hunter suit will be for? Will this be a furniture item, Or a decoration??? What do you think?
Comment beloww!

~Will kdh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love comments! No inappropriate messages please!